Friday, October 10, 2008

Free Advice

The reason for the excess in postings today is two-fold.


  1. Nick was giving me shit for starting a blog and then not posting entries. well, now i'm posting every 10 minutes! take that nick. take my vengeful wrath! this will teach you to bitch at me. this will teach you to be careful what you wish for, lest i post Internet blogs at you! although, unfortunately enough for everyone else Nick gets to up my posting production with his sarcastic criticism, but is not one of the lovely people that actually gets emailed my blog every time i post. oh well. it's not like everyone reads 100% of their email anyways.

  2. i drank an excessive amount of caffeine this morning and work is boring.

Now to my point...


The whole reason I named my blog DEAD...soandsoandso...was because i want to start an advice column. so will someone (anyone) PLEASE just send me some troubling predicament for which I may counsel?


2 comments:

Babe Scanlon said...

Dear Prudence,

I am in need of advice. I've been posting a weekly poll where I show a picture of mens shoes and ask people to vote on whether they think, based on the shoes, if the man is gay or not gay.
Here's the problem, so far the poll results have been 100% right. I started this poll to throw spit wads in the face of knee-jerk stereotyping and have found myself validating it.
Should I continue with the blogs or accept that prejudging (prejudice) is sometimes on target?
Thanks!
Baffled Babe

nick said...

hey! i'm special enough to be mentioned in rachel's blog! actually, only one of those posts was already written, the one on altruism/egoism was something that i've thought about in the past yet never spilled to blog swill. and besides, aren't these the ones that you wrote and decided not to post? either way, writing is good for you; even if i must be a thorn in your side, provoking you to verbalize (or electronically record) your thoughts is worth giving sarcastic criticism.

here's something i need advise on; how am i to enjoy living here without my best friend?

well, kookaburra, i'm off to roleplaying, see you sometime this weekend.