Wednesday, September 17, 2008

you naked? or them naked?

Which one is more embarrasssing for you?
Apparently, neither for all the ladies at my gym.
They all walk around naked in the ladies locker room.
-Which I might add is quite spacious and is more of a "hang out" than a dressing room. Which is the
whole reason I joined...the lady's hottub, sauna, in fact I barely even workout.

This is such a normal thing. Right? Why am I bothered? It's funny because the younger girls will walk around in bras and panties, something I'm very comfortable around. However, it's the elderly that really put their junk on display.




It's distracting. I go in and change and see them all. and then it's stuck in my head. i see them working out....



moving on.


so everyone walks around naked in the locker room. whatev. it's a lock room. eh?
however, that doesn't mean i have to be naked, as well.




well i think the little old ladies think i'm insecure. What with my towel wrapped around me at all possible opportunities of display. who knows? maybe my clothes makes them feel uncomfortable. it's like there's wrinkled all over the place, but one towel and everyone stares.

i think they even pity me, because lately they've begun complimenting me, and my tight skin-ed self.

alas, i've endured worse from life.
i must push through!
i must keep going to my gym!
i must learn to be naked!
i must work worth out!

you all just wait and see!
i will work hard and look like this soon.



hot.





3 comments:

nick said...

please don't ever look like that. i will stop living with you.

nick said...

so... you said something about posting consistently?

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, I made friends with the most notorious naked lady at my gym...it was interesting.