Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today I work I was given a client's name and phone number and told to retreive his address. Of course I could have checked a phone book or even just called the phone number and asked the client himself. However, given the generation I'm being raised in, I simply used google.

It's fast, and diminishes any chances at social interaction or paper cuts.



Just for kicks, I googled his phone number, not his name. I was so surprised at the info that came up just googling a simple phone number.

Naturally, I then googled my own.

(FYI-after several minutes of recent phone number googling experience I learned that searches are significantly more successful with landlines verses cellular)



do you know what popped up when I entered my landline?



myspace messages between myself and two of my fellow myspace friends. (namely Dante Wadley and Nicholas Doliber)

wtf?



http://www.google.com/search?q=530-477-6238&hl=en&filter=0

No comments: