Friday, September 12, 2008

110 Days 12 Hours Left

110 Days 12 Hours Left of this life.

this is the beginning of my blog. i'm going for interesting, entertaining, and new! to tell you the truth, however, it will mostly likely be a composition of rambling contents, run on sentences, and the occassion female bitching over rediculously mediocre "supposed" tragedies.

something you might need to know about me: i get spontaneous ideas that i immediately dedicate myself to, followed by an insulting lack of consistency.
something you might need to know about me: i will be doing weird, "by the by" remarks as such... i will be idenitfying things "you might need to know" until we get to know eachother a little better...this is my most recent spontaneous idea. (from the point forward known as S.I.)

another very recent S.I. of mine had been the decision to change. (rather the accpetion of change)
I'm beginning a countdown from the rest of my current life to the start of my new life, which starts JANUARY 1ST 2009.
Jan. 1st. everything will change-but we'll get into that later.

My entire life I've always hated, and been incredibly pained by change, alas I've never been able to "prepare" for said change...until now.
I know it's coming! My mission is to prepare for it! Be ready for it so I don't get held back! Get closure from all my relationships! Sum up this chapter!
Here we go.

No comments: